The materials on Horus International website are provided "as is". Horus International make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Horus International does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise related to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Permission is granted to download copies of the materials (information or software) on Horus International website for personal, non-commercial reasons only. This is not a transfer of title, and you may not modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Horus International website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
Horus International has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Horus International of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Horus International follows rigorous security procedures in the storage and disclosure of the information that you have given us to prevent unauthorized access. The information that you provide about yourself to will only be used by Horus International and will not be distributed to any third party without your express permission.
In no event shall Horus International or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for the loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Horus International website, even if Horus International authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Horus International website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Horus International does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Horus International may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Horus International does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this website and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
All the pages and the screens that appear in these pages are protected by copyright. The information and materials within them are owned by Horus International unless otherwise specified.
The Company may terminate the Agreement and/or cancel operations under the following conditions:
- The Customer violates any law or regulation to which he/she is subject to, including but not limited to, laws and regulations related to exchange control;
- The Customer involves the Company, directly or indirectly, in any fraudulent activity, either in the market or by using the means provided to the Customer by Horus International;
- The Customer is not acting in good faith and the Company presumes that the Customers trading activities affect the reliability and/or operation of Horus International in any way;
- An unauthorized third party entered the Customer's account in order to perform operations within the platform;
- On the assumption that the Company decides to finalize the Agreement, it is entitled to cancel any open positions the Customer may maintain at that time, at actual market prices;
- In the event that the operations infringe faults or assumptions that derive to a profit and/or a loss in transactions that last less than 120 seconds, it is expressly understood that in order to meet our international standards, the same will be removed, as well as subsequent operations, and in some cases, the Company will proceed to cancel the account.
- With respect to the above provisions, Horus International has the power to reverse and/or cancel any transactions previously performed by the Customer
Due to the essence of business, this refund policy is for informing you that the company
- The only exception is made if a client funds his/her account and does not trade, he/ she is allowed to send a refund request.
- The company will refund any funds with the same method of deposited payment. There are fees which will be deducted according to the refund's method.
- In case of detecting any abuses or fraudulent activities against the company policy, Horus International Limited reserves the right to decide about the claimed refund based on the terms and conditions of the company.
- Horus International will not provide refunds for those clients' losses due to any reasons.
- All other requests are considered as withdrawals and withdrawal procedures are explained in our website.
If any client requires a refund due to system failure, we ask that they send an email to Horus International at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible including:
- explanation with dates
- order numbers
We need proof that our system failed at a determined time, then we will audit the account and refund it as necessary.
If you require a refund because of an account cancellation, please request account cancellation in writing for any/all Horus International trading accounts and we will send the funds available at the time of cancellation.
Citizens of any country in the world can open an account with Horus International EXCEPT the following:
- New Zealand
- United States of America
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea)
The failure to pay the increase of capital at the time agreed with the client, according to the signed document as acceptance of its terms and conditions can lead to block your account with Horus International and the applicable administrative fees been charged. After 48 hours if the client does not get in touch with an YTC representative, (and / or Department of Customer Service) the account will be automatically blocked. In the case of administrative fees; they will be calculated at the rate of a daily one percent (1%) on the amount of required increase of capital that has not been paid on time.
Horus International offers you a wide range of secure deposit and withdrawal methods in a number of currencies. All transactions are executed through a Payment Service Provider, ensuring that your personal information remains safe.
You can open your account in USD, EUR Deposits will appear on your account within hours of the transaction being completed.
A minimum of one deposit must be made in order to qualify for a withdrawal. Any request for withdrawal of funds must be submitted with the documents and information requested and must meet the following conditions:
- Processing the withdrawal request is made in a time of 5 to 7 working days if the conditions are met and the application is approved.
Increase of capital
Conditions and objectives of use: The client requests a capital increase in order to place transactions with the total of the amount requested in the signed application by the same for future transactions in the market, until payment of the capital increase is credited tiy the account with Horus International. In the case that no transactions are placed by the amount of the requested increase, they will remain pending and should be made within certain time limits, that is, the transactions must be placed even outside of the range of time of the increase of capital requested by the client. The client won’t be able to withdraw funds during the extension days.
Starts now or contact our representatives for more information.